Thursday, October 29, 2015

Even when it rains there is rainbows!

Okay So... today is the second day of massive headache land.  There is so much pulling going on behind my ear.  I keep getting ringing and then cant hear on the right side and behind my right eye there may be a gremlin living in there..

Applied at Mayo Clinic yesterday, they called this afternoon saying they couldn't accept me because of my insurance.   Medicare only pays 60% and I would be responsible for the other 40% then they said I would have to petition for that 60% since I am on an advantage plan.  I need an adultier adult... someone to teach me about how to work these things I just don't understand.  It took them less than 24 hours to look at my case.. I cant get ANY answers back from insurance or doctors that fast... I really believe they may hold the key to my success. I JUST NEED IN.  So that was definitely the rain of the day.

Lets talk about the rainbows.  -- My best friend. Seriously.  You know when you have a friend who is just the most amazing person ever and they do or say things that always restore your faith. He is it.  Sometimes I cannot express enough how good this guy is.  He called me over today says he's got something for me and he got me this.. https://www.liftware.com/ I shall try it tomorrow with cereal!
Its a pretty big F'n deal.  I am SO Blessed with so many beautiful souls in my life.  He is just someone that is SO good and caring to those around him.  Thank you Kenneth Creech.  I can't thank you enough for the friend you are to me.

I was accepted into the Drug trial for Xyrem.. just waiting to hear back now on insurance coverage for that... if it doesn't though they said they have other ways to have it covered.   I may not get to start that till fter the first of the year though since its going to require a hospital stay.








1 comment:

  1. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with cervical dystonia. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through,  I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having cervical dystonia was in the summer of 2016. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete