Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Me Vs. Biscuits

So Much to say today lets start with a shout out to Facebook who helped me meet a lady named Mary who is going through what I am and we talked and compared stories are problems are so much alike right now its not even funny. I don't mean to sound thrilled about that because I am not happy someone else is suffering, but the things I thought no one else would get she does... so that's kind of nice.

So I told you all I hate videos of myself.. and I DO.  I am realizing they need to be taken though so people can see.  Sometimes I cry when watching them because I just can't stand to see myself.  If I don't see it I don't know how bad it looks to others.   If I don't show you how will you know though?
It is MUCH easier for me to eat with my fingers than utensils.  So this is today.



Okay to tell you what this is like.. its those movements you can see..  but what you can't see are the muscles that are also twisting while jerking like this.  Sometimes getting dressed and feeding myself feels like I just ran a 5k.  there is this picture that goes around facebook of this woman  with her toddler... (this is not my picture,I do not own it I just took it off a Facebook for an example)

Anyway this is what it is like just as I get something under control Dystonia is like NOPE and just goes in and messes stuff up.  I was doing GREAT on my heart medicine.. now there is so much pressure from my muscles bearing down on all my organs that my heart rate BARELY goes under 130 most days.  Usually if I am doing anything its about 140-155.  My organs are too stressed my stomach HURTS ALL THE TIME.  Like someone is squeezing it.  And my blood sugar no matter how good I am is still higher than is should be because my body is stressed. My organs are stressed.   So even when I have done everything I should all those nicely folded piles are being ripped apart like Godzilla.  Maybe I will name my dystonia that.. Hmmm   I just want things to relax... I want my hair and skin to look pretty again...right now I look and feel like a small mangy animal.  :P 



2 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS WITH HIS HERB MY WIFE WAS COMPLETELY CURED FROM DYSTONIA.
    Is my pleasure to comment on this site and i thank the admin of this site for his/her great work so far.one of the happiest moment in my life was when the doctor confirm that my wife is been free from this illness. this awesome moments makes me the happiest man on earth, I really don't know how to thank DR WILLIAMS for helping my wife get cured for over how many year of suffering from dystonia. i came across DR Williams contact through a headline news on internet about how DR Williams help a woman to get cured of her dystonia and so many other with similar body problem ,i contacted him and he told me how to get his herb,few day later he sent me the herbal portion which my wife take every morning for 28 days, and his medicine was able to cure her completely from dystonia. and now she very mush okay without any side effects whatsoever, If you have dystonia, you can contact him on his email address drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with cervical dystonia. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through,  I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having cervical dystonia was in the summer of 2016. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete