Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Some days I just can't cope.. (insert annoyed face here)

The allergy place doesn't have a way to test for silicone allergy.  Medtronic doesn't supply test kits.  They will not do surgery without another test.  I kind of want to cry.  I am BEYOND frustrated.  I have had a constant head ache since the first day I posted about the headache.  It ranges from tolerable to omg I am going to jab a spoon in my brain.

I feel.. angry, sad, and annoyed.  I feel like I am tired of fighting and calling places over and over again just to be told they don't know how to help.  I feel tired. It should NOT be this hard for people with serious medical conditions to get help.  WHY is it this difficult?  There needs to be a change..

I want to get into Mayo so bad.. but here is the reality about it.. My medical care is ASTOUNDING. I easily rack up over a 100 grand a year.  I can't afford 40% of that.  And 100 grand is probably low balling it honestly because I think I have had surgery on some part of my body every year since 2005.

And my brain surgeries? the bills for those were around 800 thousand dollars.
While I sit here and complain let me note that I do know I am luckier than most.. I have health care. For that I am very thankful.  It could be SO MUCH WORSE.  I know this.

 But it could also be SO MUCH better.

1 comment:

  1. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with cervical dystonia. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through,  I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having cervical dystonia was in the summer of 2016. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete