Tuesday, December 8, 2015

At some point when the time is right I will get a break.

I got a bit Of hope today I had some reach out from the emails I had been sending out and Mayo does help with costs with patients with costs and I would qualify if I was just medicare only.  But since I am not they said they can't help either because the state is responsible for my health care right now.  I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Also I cant get the hyperberic oxygen treatments without a prescription from my Doctor.. And they are weird about sending out for services so I don't know how to get around that.  I could possibly get into someplace in another state That state doesn't cover. Going to Jacksonville and just going under medicare.  I will call tomorrow about that.  The NIH responded today with a list of places to contact about an advocate so I will do that tomorrow.
I NEED People to share my story.  I know I have asked this like a 100 times but only a few of you share and god I love you for it.. But I NEED IT OUT THERE!!!  Word of mouth someone that knows someone that maybe has been through something similar or can  tell me how to navigate a system that is designed to work against you every step of the way.    Am not a person to give up and I will continue to FIGHT but I need some guidance.   PLEASE SHARE!!!! Weather I know you or not...my distonia is so rare and I need doctors that know.  I need my life back.  I want to help fight, help find a cure.  So all I want for Christmas from anyone reading this.... is just share my blog.  Share my story help me make this viral so myself and anyone struggling with a rare brain disorder knows they are not alone.. that there is Help!!  The New medication makes me exhausted but my speech is clear enough to video blog tonight so here it is.   (also this is after 2 different benzodiazepines and a muscle relaxer and this is STILL what my body does.)






FIGHT LIKE A GIRL FIND A TREATMENT!!! Go fund me!



2 comments:

  1. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from cervical dystonia, I have suffered from cervical dystonia since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the constant muscle contractions and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including dystonia, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from dystonia just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from dystonia you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with cervical dystonia. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through,  I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having cervical dystonia was in the summer of 2016. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete