Thursday, December 10, 2015

I got my Christmas wish.. but it wasn't from Santa.

I wrote a post last night about how I wouldn't stop fighting and that I was blessed with people that help in that fight.  Let me tell you about the AMAZING thing that happened to me today.

I had a call last night from some old friends/coworkers Cheryl and Mike, from a job I had many years back.  They wanted to come visit in morning they had something for me.  I Said sure!! I love company:) My partner woke me up and said it was time to get ready And I told her I didn't need to I could just be in sweatpants.  she said she was going to go get another one of our friends to hang out with today I should just look nice.  So I was like okay whatever I put on real clothes or something.  I thought maybe she had plans for lunch or something then my mom comes through the door so I got a little suspicious.  But I was thinking well maybe they are dragging me out of the house to do the zoo or something.  I know Stephanie worries I will get depressed.  I took my morning medication and fell asleep on the Couch waiting for Cheryl . Doorbell rings and there is 4 of my old co-workers and a news crew.  I was stunned to say the least.  Mind you I haven't seen any of these people in a few years.  We stay in touch via social media.  Then Cheryl reads me the letter she wrote to Channel 5 pay it forward.  It was so touching that people think of me in such kind ways.  They Came in and interviewed me and talked about my Disorder and the fact that I give back to the community by still doing Crops of Luv despite my limitations.  I got to talk about two VERY important things to me today.  The Charity I donate my time to and the Disorder that is slowly robbing me of the things I love to do.  I got to Help create awareness, possibly reach someone who could help with my medical problems.  I also got to talk about a Non profit that is helping children( and their families)who struggle with health problems remember the best times of their lives through free scrapbooks.  I CANNOT tell you how blessed I feel.  I simply do not have words.  People in my life continue to surprise me with how wonderful their hearts are. Each of you where placed in my life because you are meant to be there, today I know its because it is your LOVE and Compassion that pulls me through the darkest of times.  I HOPE I was able to get out everything I needed to.  I was having a really hard time concentrating because the morning medications are pretty sedating.   It will Air Next Thursday at 10 pm and then Saturday at 5 pm. I'm going to be on TV! It will also be available on their website after the airing.  Everyone out there fighting something.. KEEP FIGHTING!  Live on hope, prayers, and love and FIGHT!

Dystonia sucks, but no matter how much it does I still win because of the people that have been chosen to be in my life.  

Thank you Cheryl, Mike, Trish, Don. those that couldn't attend-- Brandi and Sara
Thank you to to my heart Stephanie, my mother, and Darlene for helping and attending. You all made this girls Christmas come early!! 

I have a Rare brain disorder.. It may be a HUGE part of my life but it doesn't control it. Love does.  Thank you ALL!!  Have a blessed night!



2 comments:

  1. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from cervical dystonia, I have suffered from cervical dystonia since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the constant muscle contractions and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including dystonia, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from dystonia just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from dystonia you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear FRIENDS,
    now i have a beautiful smiling face and so are which you all, after reading my testimony. My name is kate, I am 31 years old,
    And i live with my husband in Belgium, but I am from UK. I was diagnosed in 2012 with cervical dystonia. Doctors told me this condition was forever. I know how you feel and what you are going through,  I just want to tell you that I am cured now,with the help of doctor williams herbal medication, the last time I can remember having cervical dystonia was in the summer of 2016. It was a long and difficult process but I am so thankful to dr williams I don't have it anymore. Please know you can be cured too. Accept what happened and is happening to you, forgive, let the past go, love yourself and others unconditionally and be thankful. Everything happens for a reason. If you want to get in contact with dr williams and share your own testimony and thoughts feel free to e-mail him on; drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product.

    ReplyDelete